The announcement on Wednesday came after mistakes were discovered in some data published in two papers, photograph captions were found to be misleading
The papers published by Haruko Obokata in the scientific journal Nature in January detailed simple ways to reprogramme mature animal cells back to an embryonic-like state, allowing them to generate many types of tissues
In recent years, the alum-laden land in southern Long An province’s Tan Thanh district, where only cajuput could survive, is now covered with lotuses, but at the cost of the area’s signature plant.
- Suspects arrested for pimping underage girls in northern Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh City lifts requirement for COVID-19 test certificates at city entrance checkpoints
- Vietnam reopens all local flight routes as COVID-19 eases
- Ho Chi Minh City restarts tourism as COVID-19 outbreak recedes
- Hanoi police nab man for arranging sugar dating service