'Often confused with street food, the small business known as a 'quán' is the very heart and soul of culinary culture'
TAG: street food
Ho Thi Ky Food Street, located in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City’s District 10, is vibrant again after months of being shut down due to COVID-19
'But the best thing is you can never eat oc (sea snails) alone'
Porridge is considered a staple of Vietnamese street food, beloved for its low price and great taste
Although just a small sidewalk stand, a street food cart in Hanoi has become a popular haunt of generations of local students
Customers can communicate by pointing at the menu or jotting down orders on slips of paper
A crab soup with pig brain and century egg toppings is what Thomas and Sheena cannot forget about their 2019 trip to Ho Chi Minh City
Street vendors have been asked to relocate to legitimate areas, instead of encroaching on public space to do their business
This follows the success of ‘food streets’ in District 1
- Smog and polluted air choke Ho Chi Minh City
- Video of foreigners performing bike stunts in Hanoi catches netizens’ attention
- Malaysian investor to supply 2,000 luxury apartments in Ho Chi Minh City
- Vietnamese billionaires increasingly seek foreign capital resources
- Idécaf’s second-hand fair draws huge attention in Ho Chi Minh City