Refusing to get left behind by technology, many Vietnamese fortune tellers are turning to Facebook live-streams to offer their ‘services’
Visitors to a famous pagoda in northern Vietnam believe they can be wiped clean of their 'bad karma'
A young ethnic minority nurse in central Vietnam’s Quang Nam Province risked her own and her family’s safety to rescue a newborn from being buried alive by superstitious villagers.
- Delivery hero catches toddler falling from high-rise apartment building in Hanoi
- Two cars with same plate number seized after encounter on Hanoi street
- Long-standing supermarket brand Big C renamed in Vietnam
- Residents help catch armed bank robbers in southern Vietnamese province
- Vietnamese teacher jailed for molesting, having sex with ninth graders