The 21-year-old girl has gained support from a community of youths who share a love for nature and the environment
It is a lovely small town nestled in a faraway edge of the Hoang Lien Son mountain range
Can Tho, the fourth-largest city in Vietnam, is the Mekong Delta’s biggest city and plays an important role as the region’s growth engine and transport hub.
- Vietnamese-American chef Christine Ha spreads message of self-love, positivity
- Ho Chi Minh City Center for Disease Control stays vigilant against Nipah outbreak in India
- Hoi An bakery faces $4,500 fine, 5-month suspension over mass food poisoning
- Floating restaurant washed out to sea in Vietnam
- Man dies after taking over-the-counter pills in Vietnam’s Central Highlands