The 21-year-old girl has gained support from a community of youths who share a love for nature and the environment
It is a lovely small town nestled in a faraway edge of the Hoang Lien Son mountain range
Can Tho, the fourth-largest city in Vietnam, is the Mekong Delta’s biggest city and plays an important role as the region’s growth engine and transport hub.
- Vietnam stops checking COVID-19 testing, vaccination papers at airports
- The shortcut generation in Vietnam
- Thousands mourn Vietnamese Zen master Thich Nhat Hanh at funeral in Hue
- Officers remove 25kg python from house ceiling in Ho Chi Minh City
- Vietnam Airlines to resume regular flights to UK, France, Germany, Russia