He repeatedly attacked the thief with his sword despite the latter’s plea for mercy
More people, including women, in Ho Chi Minh City have taken up fencing – the practice of fighting with slender swords – which has taken root among urban youths in recent years
A skilled barber in central Vietnam’s Da Nang City offers a quick trim with a difference- instead of using scissors, he cuts his clients’ hair with traditional razor-sharp Japanese swords.
Authorities in Hanoi have resumed constructing an information and culture center, intended to provide tourists with information about the capital’s iconic Guom (Sword) Lake and the old town nearby, after four years of suspension
A Vietnamese professional maker of martial arts weapons and an architect have set their minds on making “katanas” (steel swords), one of Japan’s most technically demanding traditional swords, out of their infatuation with the weapon and artwork
The shrine to the legendary general Vo Nguyen Giap, whose death in October this year attracted much public attention and foreign media, was inaugurated in southern Dong Nai province on Dec 22.
- Vietnamese artists accused of raping British girl in Spain await arraignment: deputy minister
- Illegally-constructed buildings still standing in province in Vietnam's Mekong Delta
- Phan Thiet restaurant inspected after charging $192 for cooking service despite advance agreement with customers
- Vietnamese authorities determined to relocate seaside hotels in famous beach cities
- Hanoi streets flooded by massive rainstorm