The holiday will start on January 20 and last until January 26
TAG: Tet holiday
She has received a flood of likes and positive comments on social media following the release of her cartoon film 'Ve Ngoai An Tet' (Going Home for Tet)
Tuoi Tre (Youth) newspaper reporters saw a crowded Hoi An on Friday
The trees were planted over three decades ago
Tet brings unforgettable emotions and interesting discoveries to expats who love Vietnamese culture
It took Nguyen Tan Dat about two weeks to craft a clay replica of ‘mứt Tết,’ a collection of traditional sweets enjoyed by Vietnamese people during the Lunar New Year (Tet) holiday season
Herman made 'a series' of foods to celebrate the Lunar New Year in his kitchen in Quebec, featuring 'banh tam khoai mi,' seafood spring rolls, and 'banh chung'
‘Tet is akin to Christmas, New Year, and Easter all rolled into one, and it is life changing to experience it for yourself here in Vietnam’
Alleys on many streets in the city have donned colorful Tet-themed decorations
The pink hue of Hanoi’s peach blossoms is an annual reminder for those in Vietnam’s north that Tet, or Vietnamese Lunar New Year, is fast approaching.
- Vietnamese 12th grader dies while taking part in 200m run at school
- Reclamation of land for Ho Chi Minh City airport’s new terminal proposed
- Ho Chi Minh City unveils design for Tet flower street
- Ho Chi Minh City reveals big plans for New Year, Tet celebrations
- People enjoy music, cultural festival in Ho Chi Minh City pedestrian zone