Here are some of the must-try activities and dishes in Hoi An
Belgium and Slovakia gifted 200,000 AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine jabs and pledged to transfer more shots to Vietnam
Shopping is considered a must during their trips
A young Vietnamese woman and her partners have served as an effective intermediary between tourists and tour operators and aim at designing global tours crafted by local experts
A young Vietnamese engineer, along with his Vietnamese and Singaporean partners, won two first prizes at Singtel Accelerator Challenge 2014 last month for their innovative app which provides users with hassle-free trip planning on the web and mobile platform.
A Vietnamese Canadian woman has brought many groups of American students to Vietnam on charity trips
A middle-aged Vietnamese man initiated a cross-country traveling campaign among local youths back in the 1990s and has since held several cross-country trips on bicycles and motorbikes for young people.
Locals and expat Vietnamese have been increasingly going on pilgrimage tours, usually running until the end of the 3rd month of the lunar calendar (around late April).
Revelations that the US has a covert Internet surveillance program, codenamed Prism, have caused outrage in a country where memories of the eavesdropping East German Stasi secret police are still fresh
- In Ho Chi Minh City, more and more young people fond of billiards despite prejudice
- 11 students in Hanoi suffer fatigue after eating ‘exotic’ candy
- Ban Co area in Ho Chi Minh City proposed to become backpacker area
- Vietnam’s Hon Son, Nam Du should offer reasonably-priced services to retain tourists: business execs
- Over 39 nations to join Vietnam’s rice festival