In recent years, deterred by rampant unsafe vegetables and even their so-called “safe” counterparts, more people in Vietnam have taken matters into their own hands by only consuming their home-grown veggies
Over the past few years, several farms in Da Lat resort town in the Central Highlands province of Lam Dong have provided local restaurants with high-quality supplies of organic Western aromatic herbs.
At his Niconicoyasai farms in Dac Lac province, Shiokawa Minoru, a young Japanese engineer, grows organic and healthy produce that has increasingly gained consumers’ trust.
- Suspects arrested for pimping underage girls in northern Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh City lifts requirement for COVID-19 test certificates at city entrance checkpoints
- Vietnam reopens all local flight routes as COVID-19 eases
- Ho Chi Minh City restarts tourism as COVID-19 outbreak recedes
- Hanoi police nab man for arranging sugar dating service