In recent years, deterred by rampant unsafe vegetables and even their so-called “safe” counterparts, more people in Vietnam have taken matters into their own hands by only consuming their home-grown veggies
Over the past few years, several farms in Da Lat resort town in the Central Highlands province of Lam Dong have provided local restaurants with high-quality supplies of organic Western aromatic herbs.
At his Niconicoyasai farms in Dac Lac province, Shiokawa Minoru, a young Japanese engineer, grows organic and healthy produce that has increasingly gained consumers’ trust.
- Nvidia CEO aims to set up a base in Vietnam
- Vietnam's tech future in focus: Nvidia executive in Hanoi for semiconductor deals
- Apple to move key iPad engineering resources to Vietnam: Nikkei
- In Vietnam, boba tea shop owner pays price for mass student poisoning
- Malaysian investor to supply 2,000 luxury apartments in Ho Chi Minh City