The U.S. veteran provided the coordinates and images of the mass burial pit in Binh Dinh Province
Ron Harberle and Chuck Searcy have called on over 110 U.S. citizens to contribute more than $28,000 to their fund
He lived with and suffered from pains caused by the bullet fragment for more than five decades
He plays a violin on the commemorative days of the mass killing happening five decades ago
An American veteran who fought during the war in Vietnam will visit the Southeast Asian country later this week to introduce his book on war pain
A seasoned expat Vietnamese singer will stage a live show in southern Vietnam in more than two weeks after it has been postponed for three months over a royalty fight
Earlier this week, an American woman whose father engaged in the Vietnam War jointly published a book, which collects authentic letters written in English and Vietnamese by her father and a Vietnamese veteran from the battlefield to their families back home
An elderly war veteran is dedicating the rest of his life to promoting the frugal use of fresh water and helping needy people get access to clean water in Vietnam.
Two elderly American veterans have returned to their former battlefield in central Vietnam’s Quang Tri Province to heal war wounds and engage in a clutch of charity activities
Especially interested in the 1954 Dien Bien Phu victory, a prominent triumph during Vietnam’s resistance war against the French colonialists, an elderly Australian man has spent five years in the northern province of Dien Bien to help needy locals
- Why are English language centers facing manpower shortages after the pandemic in Vietnam?
- Vietnam asks Netflix to block South Korean TV drama ‘Little Women’ over history distortions
- Water level of Vietnam's Mekong River forecast to reach four-year high
- Police search for driver who escaped car pile-up in Vietnam’s Nha Trang
- Authorities in Vietnam’s Central Highlands scratch heads over former leader’s farm built amidst nature reserve