All the new infections were recorded in Hai Duong, which is the hotbed of the country
He started to be quarantined on February 1
Tangled bunches of wires, engraved in people’s mind as an integral part of Ho Chi Minh City’s hustle and bustle, have been gradually disappearing. The removal of the city’s iconic yet troubling scene has taken decades, involving dozens of agencies.
The two tested positive for the novel coronavirus on November 26 and were later confirmed as Vietnam’s COVID-19 patients 1,333 and 1,334
She has spent the past 40 years breathing fresh life into old rags by using them to create stunning pieces of art
The imported cases are Vietnamese repatriates from Japan, France, Canada, Mozambique, and the U.S.
All six border jumpers have been found and quarantined
One Vietnamese who made an illegal entry was recorded among the ten patients
The city center has been brightened up as local residents seek a festive ambiance in cold breezes
The Christmas spirit on Hang Ma Street is so alive that the scene looks more like it belongs in Western Europe than Vietnam
- What COVID-19 vaccine is available in Vietnam and who can get it?
- Foreign women report being harassed by young men in Hanoi
- Nothing to lose: Vietnamese crypto investors rest hopes on unlisted coin
- First foreign firm donates VND3 billion to Tuoi Tre’s coronavirus vaccination initiative
- Ho Chi Minh City court sentences man to death for murdering, robbing co-worker