It was the WHO office in China that on December 31 notified its regional point of contact of a case of 'viral pneumonia'
TAG: World Health Organization
‘The world is in a new and dangerous phase’
The WHO said that spraying disinfectants, even outside, can be ‘dangerous for human health’
‘We would pay 10% of what we have been paying over many years’
Vietnam calls on the WHO to maintain its central role in leading and coordinating international efforts in fighting the COVID-19 pandemic
WHO Vietnam expressed its appreciation toward the government, doctors, nurses, journalists, security guards, and sanitation workers
'This epidemic is a threat for every country, rich and poor.'
The novel coronavirus first emerged in Wuhan, but WHO will not name the virus after the city
Films that depict smoking will be given age ratings according to the length of such scenes
- 18 die of rabies in Vietnam in Jan-Feb
- Police arrest man who entered kindergarten, holding 2 kids at knifepoint in southern Vietnam
- In Vietnam, online alcoholic beverage sales surge
- Vietnam’s Quang Tri to receive historic C-119 aircraft for display
- Vietnamese woman balances diseases and life for 3 decades