The man murdered his colleague while working as a security guard at a local company in 2018
TAG: Ho Chi Minh City
Strict COVID-19 prevention and control measures were taken to ensure safety for students, teachers, and staff members
Why aren’t discos, bars, karaoke parlors, and indoor sports facilities reopened in Ho Chi Minh City?
‘Those enclosed spaces provide a higher risk of virus transmission when they operate'
It is expected to help turn more motorbike drivers to public commuting
Discos, bars, karaoke parlors, pubs, beer clubs, and sports facilities in enclosed space will remain shuttered until further notice
Le Minh Xuan Incense Village in Binh Chanh District, Ho Chi Minh City has been the key supplier for the local market for nearly a century
The Ho Chi Minh City Museum of History is introducing a collection of never-before-seen antiques
Students in the metropolis have been allowed to return to school from March 1
The city has not documented any local COVID-19 infection since February 11
City authorities demanded on February 14 that schools be shut and students study online until the end of February to prevent COVID-19 contagion
- What COVID-19 vaccine is available in Vietnam and who can get it?
- Foreign women report being harassed by young men in Hanoi
- Nothing to lose: Vietnamese crypto investors rest hopes on unlisted coin
- First foreign firm donates VND3 billion to Tuoi Tre’s coronavirus vaccination initiative
- Ho Chi Minh City court sentences man to death for murdering, robbing co-worker