The deal between Yeah1 Group and ScaleLab doubled the former’s YouTube channels and tripled its subscribers
If found guilty of the alleged violations, Grab could face fines of up to ten percent of its revenue
They are both charged for violating regulations on public investment management, which resulted in serious consequences
The WhatsApp deal is worth more than Facebook raised in its own IPO and underscores the social network's determination to win the market for messaging.
Finland's Nokia, once the undisputed leader in mobile phones, has been struggling to respond to the challenge from smartphone makers such as Apple and Samsung.
- Chinese passenger caught stealing money on Vietnamese flight
- 150kg endangered turtle found dead in fishing net off Vietnam’s Phu Quoc Island
- Vietnam advance to Asian Cup knockout round on fair play tiebreaker
- Saigon family preserves Tet tradition with homemade ‘banh tet’
- Drivers lament slow commute as expressway gets crowded over toll exemption in Vietnam
- Firm suggests filling sea to build commercial area in Vietnam’s would-be UNESCO global geopark
- Poachers nabbed for killing rare gray langurs at Vietnam national park
- Vietnamese teacher sentenced to death for drug trafficking
- Vietnam trade promotion agency announces cooperation with Amazon Global Selling
- Expats’ perspectives on child sexual abuse in Vietnam