The two victims were found with multiple stab wounds on their bodies
‘This special job feels like teaching a disobedient child’
About 220 of the escapees returned to the facility the following day
Only 31,000 out of 210,750 drug addicts are being treated at rehab centers in Vietnam
This is the order by Ho Chi Minh City authorities meant to boost detoxification for local drug addicts through their families and communities following a decision on March 20
Tuoi Tre News offers readers a glimpse into the first day of a citywide campaign to send drug addicts to compulsory detoxification centers which took place in Ho Chi Minh City on Friday.
Over the past four years, local film director Viet Dang has screened free, good films for rehabilitating drug addicts and disadvantaged kids, hoping to bring about changes to their lives.
- Director disappears after closing English centers across Vietnam, with wage, tuition unpaid
- Ho Chi Minh City to recover international tourism in early 2022
- Shoppers crowd malls as sales begin in Ho Chi Minh City
- Suspect nabbed for drugging, robbing gay men in Ho Chi Minh City
- Vietnam records 3,193 new COVID-19 cases, has administered almost 62 million vaccine doses