Chu Kim Duc was named one of 2020’s top 100 influential women worldwide by the BBC
An expat Vietnamese architect- designer, whose bilingual travel book is the country’s first to nab a U.S. design prize, talks about his experience in the field and the challenges designers face in today’s world
During the urbanization process in the past 10-20 years, the number of cities of Vietnam has risen to 770 from nearly 600 cities in 1998, but the urbanization rate of Vietnam, about 34 percent annually, is slow compared to other countries in the region.
Famed Vietnamese architect Vo Trong Nghia’s work has earned the “Building of the Year” from the Architects Regional Council of Asia (ARCASIA) 2014 Awards.
Two young Vietnamese talents, a diplomat and an architect, have recently been selected as Young Global Leaders, an annual title conferred by the World Economic Forum
An ongoing exhibit by famed Danish architect Hans Peter Hagens in HCMC and Hanoi highlights Vietnamese floating houses, which he hopes to adopt in similar houses in Denmark.
Dolphin Plaza, a high-end, environment-friendly residential and commercial complex, has won the 2012 Vietnam Architecture Competition.
- Vietnamese beauty crowned Miss Grand International 2021
- Ho Chi Minh City in coldest day since this year’ beginning
- In Vietnam, shop owners prosecuted for humiliating customer, property appropriation
- Vietnam ministry seeks PM's approval for nine-day holiday for 2022 Lunar New Year
- Residents try out bike rental service in downtown Ho Chi Minh City