All passengers and crew members were sent to quarantine centers after landing in in Ho Chi Minh City
Australian police and military will soon begin helicoptering doctors to several cruise ships stranded near Sydney to assess nearly 9,000 crew for COVID-19
Both passengers were fined AU$420 each and placed in immigration detention pending removal from Australia
It was the first time that Vietnam have overcome Australia in an official futsal tournament
Vietcombank is the first Vietnamese lender to be given the go-ahead to open a branch in Australia
Canberra is already helping Southeast Asian states choke terrorist financing and counter violent extremism
Canberra raised its threat level to high in September and has since carried out a series of raids with the departure of at least 110 of its nationals to Iraq and Syria to fight with the Islamic State group.
Tens of thousands took what shelter they could as Cyclone Marcia caught Queensland state almost unawares, gathering strength in just a few hours before making landfall midmorning as a category 5 system - the highest rating.
The decision follows the government giving the green light to a major coal port expansion for India's Adani Group on the reef coast in December, under some of the strictest-ever environmental conditions.
After being screened in Los Angeles (US), Australia will be the next destination for Vietnamese movie My Nhan Ke (The Lady Assassin),
- Director disappears after closing English centers across Vietnam, with wage, tuition unpaid
- Ho Chi Minh City to recover international tourism in early 2022
- Shoppers crowd malls as sales begin in Ho Chi Minh City
- Suspect nabbed for drugging, robbing gay men in Ho Chi Minh City
- Vietnam records 3,193 new COVID-19 cases, has administered almost 62 million vaccine doses