Despite ups and downs in their relations, Cambodia and Vietnam have been able to maintain friendly relations over the past 40 years
He stayed in District 9, Ho Chi Minh City before being detected
One Vietnamese who made an illegal entry was recorded among the ten patients
The historic documents are necessary to achieve 100-percent demarcation of the bilateral borderline
Both Cambodia and Vietnam have opposed the Singaporean PM’s blatantly untrue remarks
About 6,850 pills of alleged synthetic drugs and one kilogram of alleged crystal meth were found at their homes
Vinamilk has obtained an investment license to build a manufacturing plant in Cambodia’s Phnom Penh.
Nguyen Thanh Phuc, a local antique enthusiast, said on June 26 that he recently requested the Ba Ria-Vung Tau province Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism to instruct him on the procedures to hand his centuries-old, four-headed stone statue of a goddess back to Cambodia, where the item is believed by experts to originate from.
- In Ho Chi Minh City, more and more young people fond of billiards despite prejudice
- Ban Co area in Ho Chi Minh City proposed to become backpacker area
- 11 students in Hanoi suffer fatigue after eating ‘exotic’ candy
- Vietnam’s Hon Son, Nam Du should offer reasonably-priced services to retain tourists: business execs
- Over 39 nations to join Vietnam’s rice festival