They are helping aid missions reach their destination safe and sound as a way to pay tribute
Familial love and accessible treatment are part of the solution
Three fresh graduates are now offering the first-ever home medical care services in the Central Highlands province of Lam Dong, and cherish their dreams to expand the scale of their services even further.
- Typhoon Noru among strongest storms to hit Vietnam in 20 years
- Typhoon Noru on way to land in central Vietnam: forecaster
- Addicts inject drugs at public park in downtown Ho Chi Minh City
- Southern cities and provinces in Vietnam short of English teachers
- Foreign director fires Vietnamese workers with ‘scissors by neck’ image