They are helping aid missions reach their destination safe and sound as a way to pay tribute
Familial love and accessible treatment are part of the solution
Three fresh graduates are now offering the first-ever home medical care services in the Central Highlands province of Lam Dong, and cherish their dreams to expand the scale of their services even further.
- 16 members of robbery gang arrested in southern Vietnam
- Women earn a living digging for peanut worms in northern Vietnam
- Married couple test positive for coronavirus after illegally entering Vietnam from Cambodia
- Ho Chi Minh City scrambles to fix streets as inundation season approaches
- Rain, thunderstorms to batter southern Vietnam over next 8 days