The clinic is open every Friday afternoon on the sixth floor of the high-tech area of Binh Dan Hospital
Fines totaling VND32 million (US$1,405) have been issued so far
Thanks to the development of social media, most deceitful Chinese-run infirmaries use a team of online consultants to lure in potential victims
Some patients have paid up to VND100 million ($4,390) to treat common STDs such as gonorrhea and genital warts
A number of healthcare facilities in Vietnam have been committed to offering quality, caring treatment to the have-nots for free or at nominal fees for the past few years
Khuu Hue Nghi, a sophomore at a HCMC university, has devised a prize-winning project with her mobile clinic, which aims to provide an alternative to long waits for medical examinations at HCMC hospitals.
- Vietnam records zero coronavirus infections for 1st time in 10 days
- Japan’s AEON apologizes after rats found on food counter at Saigon mall
- Two COVID-19 patients die aged 33 and 47 in Vietnam
- COVID-19 cases continue to climb in Da Nang
- Eight-year-old boy among six new coronavirus cases in Vietnam
- New storm front to cause downpours in southern Vietnam this week
- Man behind Vietnam’s Bluezone contact-tracing app explains how it works
- Another COVID-19 patient dies in Vietnam
- Vietnamese men nabbed for organizing illegal entry of 44 Chinese
- Is it raining yet?