The patient is a 79-year-old woman with a history of diabetes and high blood pressure
Police have begun legal proceedings against patient No. 1,440 for 'spreading dangerous infectious disease to others'
One of the imported cases is a Costa Rican expert
Information about Thu’s funeral in the U.S. will be updated later
Japan missed opportunities to coordinate coronavirus testing and secure hospital beds in the months before the pandemic’s third wave, health officials, doctors and experts say
The billing period is July-December 2020
Two of them returned from Japan and the U.S.
The two tested positive for the novel coronavirus on November 26 and were later confirmed as Vietnam’s COVID-19 patients 1,333 and 1,334
The flight attendant is also currently prohibited from leaving his residence
Authorities have quarantined the two cases along with their direct and indirect contacts
- Bus crushes pedestrian to death in District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
- Ambitious female photographer with a desire to show Vietnam to the world
- A decade of burying tangled wires in Ho Chi Minh City
- Vietnamese PM urges Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City to revoke outdated motorbikes
- Vietnamese diva Le Thu dies of COVID-19 in US