Vietnam’s hospitality sector has experienced nearly 300 days of hardship
The loan shall be provided at the lowest possible interest rate and come with a government guarantee, it asked
The source said the meeting had already begun after the ministers, John Kerry, Sergei Lavrov, William Hague, Laurent Fabius and Frank-Walter Steinmeier appeared together at the palace.
Election re-runs planned for April in other provinces have been suspended pending a court decision on procedures.
Japan Wednesday issued its strongest warning about the crippled Fukushima nuclear plant since the crisis began in 2011, as it struggled to seal a tank that has leaked 300 tonnes of radioactive water.
The new finance minister of cash-strapped Cyprus has vowed to do "whatever it takes" to sort out the EU country's teetering finances and put the economy back on track for growth
- Delivery hero catches toddler falling from high-rise apartment building in Hanoi
- Two cars with same plate number seized after encounter on Hanoi street
- Long-standing supermarket brand Big C renamed in Vietnam
- Residents help catch armed bank robbers in southern Vietnamese province
- Vietnamese teacher jailed for molesting, having sex with ninth graders