Organizers hope to heighten public awareness of historical heritage sites of the capital city
The death was confirmed by culture expert Trinh Bach on Monday
This is the second year in a row that Vietnam has enjoyed triumph in terms of heritage, culture, and cuisine
The guildhalls serve commercial, social, and spiritual functions
Their project achieves its goal through well-researched social media articles and regular cultural events
Community and society here are two sides of the same coin and it shows up everywhere in almost every activity the locals do
People in northern and central Vietnam tend to take the practice of ‘saving face’ much more seriously than their southern counterparts, leading to food waste
A Hanoi cultural fund has launched a website to introduce eateries and cafés with delectable food and drinks and friendly, affordable services to locals and tourists
A young ethnic minority man, who has obtained a master’s degree in the U.S., is dedicated to promoting his community’s culture and tapping into his hometown’s tourism potentials.
An exhibit opening on Tuesday in Hanoi showcases nearly 300 artifacts, which are the fruits of a 90-year painstaking research on the Dong Son era of ancient Vietnam, dated around 1,000 B.C. to A.D. 100.
- Vietnam’s Lam Dong Province pulls down unauthorized mansion
- Young woman held for offering $5,000 sex tour in Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh City installs 12 coronavirus checkpoints at entrances
- 31 million doses of Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine committed for Vietnam this year: health ministry
- Vietnam adds more than 100 domestic coronavirus infections in one day