The death was confirmed by culture expert Trinh Bach on Monday
This is the second year in a row that Vietnam has enjoyed triumph in terms of heritage, culture, and cuisine
The guildhalls serve commercial, social, and spiritual functions
Their project achieves its goal through well-researched social media articles and regular cultural events
Community and society here are two sides of the same coin and it shows up everywhere in almost every activity the locals do
People in northern and central Vietnam tend to take the practice of ‘saving face’ much more seriously than their southern counterparts, leading to food waste
A Hanoi cultural fund has launched a website to introduce eateries and cafés with delectable food and drinks and friendly, affordable services to locals and tourists
A young ethnic minority man, who has obtained a master’s degree in the U.S., is dedicated to promoting his community’s culture and tapping into his hometown’s tourism potentials.
An exhibit opening on Tuesday in Hanoi showcases nearly 300 artifacts, which are the fruits of a 90-year painstaking research on the Dong Son era of ancient Vietnam, dated around 1,000 B.C. to A.D. 100.
The head of the Hanoi culture department expressed in an interview with Tuoi Tre (Youth) newspaper his optimism about the overall immense benefits the draft behavior code will bring if approved
- Delivery hero catches toddler falling from high-rise apartment building in Hanoi
- Two cars with same plate number seized after encounter on Hanoi street
- Long-standing supermarket brand Big C renamed in Vietnam
- Residents help catch armed bank robbers in southern Vietnamese province
- Vietnamese teacher jailed for molesting, having sex with ninth graders