The company has established profit goals of US$25 million in 2021 and $180 million by 2026
Approximately 140 objects were stolen in January-September
A recent social survey by an ethnology and anthropology research association in Ho Chi Minh City reveals an alarming fact: up to 78% of kids under six years old use digital device.
The June 28 seminar on developing the local film industry, after being held in the north, saw southern film makers urge the Motion Pictures Office to use a digitalized film screening device for censorship to cope with the global trend of digitalized films.
- Vietnamese beauty crowned Miss Grand International 2021
- Vietnam transport ministry floats quarantine regulation relaxation to restore int’l flights
- Hanoi brings back COVID-19 barriers as cases surge
- Woman arrested after being wanted for 16 years in Vietnam
- Residents try out bike rental service in downtown Ho Chi Minh City