The company has established profit goals of US$25 million in 2021 and $180 million by 2026
Approximately 140 objects were stolen in January-September
A recent social survey by an ethnology and anthropology research association in Ho Chi Minh City reveals an alarming fact: up to 78% of kids under six years old use digital device.
The June 28 seminar on developing the local film industry, after being held in the north, saw southern film makers urge the Motion Pictures Office to use a digitalized film screening device for censorship to cope with the global trend of digitalized films.
- Ho Chi Minh City braces for alarming inundation as high tide coincides with torrential rain
- In Vietnam, bar girls scarify themselves for money
- People wade through rising water on first day of week in Vietnam’s Mekong Delta city
- Living on the brink: Families in central Vietnam grapple to survive in flooded houses
- Rain, flood death toll reaches 84 in central Vietnam