Many companies also declared incorrect prices of their scrap imports to minimize tax duties
This does not mean that the ethnic Vietnamese in Cambodia will have their citizenship denied
A collection of historical records released and received by the southern Vietnam governor office during the resistance war against French colonialists will be filed for the UNESCO’s Memory of the World Program in the Asia-Pacific region by the end of October this year.
A rare, historically-significant title conferral document released by a king of the Nguyen dynasty (1802-1945), the country’s last monarchy rule, has recently been found in the former imperial city of Hue in central Thua Thien- Hue province, while four cannons also from the Nguyen period have also been unearthed in HCMC.
The exhibit, “Con Dao through archival materials”, which is running in Ba Ria Vung Tau province’s Con Dao district until Apr 30, features a number of documents which accentuate the island’s importance to the country.
Over 150 unpublished woodblocks of the Nguyen dynasty (1802-1945), the country’s last monarchy, and significant documents and photos on Da Lat city are displayed at an exhibit which runs in Da Lat until Dec 31.
Japan’s Kyushu National Museum recently announced the discovery of Vietnam’s oldest letter sent to the Japanese government, which confirms the 400-year-old diplomatic ties between the two countries.
- Language teachers bemoan about extended school closure in COVID-19-hit Vietnam
- Woman gets overgrown breasts off her chest with surgery in Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh City plans to extend school break till April because of COVID-19
- Wanted Vietnamese man who fled to China turns self in over COVID-19 fear
- Man sentenced to death for murdering, robbing GrabBike driver in Ho Chi Minh City
- Couple runs red light, knocks down policeman in Hanoi
- ‘I am safe’: Vietnam preps campaign to boost tourism post-COVID-19
- China reports drop in coronavirus cases; scientists warn virus may spread easily
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – February 20
- Ho Chi Minh City’s new Eastern Bus Station to open in late April