The department mentioned the cremation of COVID-19 patients when they are likely to be killed by the disease
Many companies also declared incorrect prices of their scrap imports to minimize tax duties
This does not mean that the ethnic Vietnamese in Cambodia will have their citizenship denied
A collection of historical records released and received by the southern Vietnam governor office during the resistance war against French colonialists will be filed for the UNESCO’s Memory of the World Program in the Asia-Pacific region by the end of October this year.
A rare, historically-significant title conferral document released by a king of the Nguyen dynasty (1802-1945), the country’s last monarchy rule, has recently been found in the former imperial city of Hue in central Thua Thien- Hue province, while four cannons also from the Nguyen period have also been unearthed in HCMC.
The exhibit, “Con Dao through archival materials”, which is running in Ba Ria Vung Tau province’s Con Dao district until Apr 30, features a number of documents which accentuate the island’s importance to the country.
Over 150 unpublished woodblocks of the Nguyen dynasty (1802-1945), the country’s last monarchy, and significant documents and photos on Da Lat city are displayed at an exhibit which runs in Da Lat until Dec 31.
Japan’s Kyushu National Museum recently announced the discovery of Vietnam’s oldest letter sent to the Japanese government, which confirms the 400-year-old diplomatic ties between the two countries.
- Vietnam says agrees to resume commercial flights to China
- Hoteliers put properties up for sale en masse in Da Nang
- Police bust high-end prostitution ring in Ho Chi Minh City
- Hanoi chairman’s chauffeur among three suspected of stealing state secrets
- One-trick ponies in Da Lat
- British COVID-19 patient to have insurer pay all treatment costs in Vietnam
- Delayed, canceled flights plague Vietnam's major airports as runway upgrades underway
- US rejects China's claims in East Vietnam Sea
- Four Chinese men escape from COVID-19 quarantine camp in southern Vietnam
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – July 14