It took a village, literally, to save a large area of rice fields from flooding
With revamp kicking off since late last year, the weather observatory used by the Nguyen dynasty (1802 – 1945) has recently been open to visitors.
- 45 beauties compete in Miss Universe Vietnam’s semifinal round
- Why did Vietnam’s largest conglomerate sell off retail arm?
- Teenage boy killed in suspected high-speed police chase in southern Vietnam
- My love affair with Vietnamese pho
- Bad traffic a roadblock to tourism in Vietnam: expat
- Vietnam responds to China’s airship deployment over East Vietnam Sea island
- Traffic police chiefs suspended over ‘protection money’ allegation in southern Vietnam
- Vietnam through to semifinals of men’s football at SEA Games 2019
- Mekong Delta man turns discarded cans into kids’ toys
- Seawater turns dark near central Vietnam economic zone