Tuoi Tre News offers photos and a drone video showing how people in Vietnam’s major cities, including Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, as well as elsewhere across the country, celebrated the arrival of the New Year
Two streets lined with shops offering breakfast and fashion items are set to open in Da Nang City on New Year’s Eve as part of local authorities’ attempt to draw more tourists celebrating the new year and boost the city’s economic growth
Ho Chi Minh City is set to hold high-range firework shows at midnight on New Year’s Eve, Dec 31, to celebrate the new year 2014.
- Nvidia CEO aims to set up a base in Vietnam
- Apple to move key iPad engineering resources to Vietnam: Nikkei
- Vietnam's tech future in focus: Nvidia executive in Hanoi for semiconductor deals
- Vietnam ready to pour over $70bn into building cross-country high-speed railway
- In Vietnam, boba tea shop owner pays price for mass student poisoning