Vietnam’s university admittance systems proves that sometimes even the best aren’t good enough
An exhibit, “Vietnam’s examination traditions”, which is running in Hue until the end of this month, accentuates the country’s education and examination practices spanning from 1075 to 1919.
An exam taker in the July 5 university entrance exam was suspected of taking it for someone else and faced suspension as that student doesn’t look like the profile photo.
- Mountain pass landslide blocks traffic on Saigon - Da Lat route
- Ho Chi Minh City’s accident-prone spots get closer to downtown
- Vietnam to reward fishermen for rescuing Philippine crew on boat sunk by China
- Pilot shortage hits Vietnamese carriers as air travel soars
- Once-pristine Vietnamese coastline littered with trash
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – June 19
- Three construction inspectors probed for accepting bribes in northern Vietnam
- Vietnam culls 2.5 million pigs to halt African swine fever outbreak: officials
- Vietnam's first homegrown car manufacturer starts delivery of Fadil hatchbacks
- Vietnamese photographer sends out ‘SOS’ to protect environment via pollution exhibition