Vietnam’s university admittance systems proves that sometimes even the best aren’t good enough
An exhibit, “Vietnam’s examination traditions”, which is running in Hue until the end of this month, accentuates the country’s education and examination practices spanning from 1075 to 1919.
An exam taker in the July 5 university entrance exam was suspected of taking it for someone else and faced suspension as that student doesn’t look like the profile photo.
- Vietnam police arrest bosses of real estate firm Alibaba
- Vietnam asks smart TV manufacturers to disable Netflix access
- Vietnamese woman gets death penalty for smuggling 22 bricks of heroin
- Students idle English periods away due to teacher shortage in Vietnam
- Chinese men arrested for paying underage to film porn in Da Nang
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News - September 18
- Opinion: Foreigners only copy locals in disobeying traffic laws in Vietnam
- Improving childhood nutrition is key for Vietnamese children to catch up with growth standards
- Chinese, Vietnamese suspects nabbed for loan-sharking on mobile apps
- Former G.I., Vietnamese lover reunited in Saigon after 50 years apart