The theater will cover an area of 13,000 square meters in Dam Tri Lake
More than US$1.6 million has been earmarked for a project to restore a century-old floating market in the Mekong Delta with a view to leveraging the region’s waterway ecological tourism potential
An ongoing exhibit by famed Danish architect Hans Peter Hagens in HCMC and Hanoi highlights Vietnamese floating houses, which he hopes to adopt in similar houses in Denmark.
- In Ho Chi Minh City, more and more young people fond of billiards despite prejudice
- Ban Co area in Ho Chi Minh City proposed to become backpacker area
- 11 students in Hanoi suffer fatigue after eating ‘exotic’ candy
- Over 39 nations to join Vietnam’s rice festival
- In Vietnam, restaurant returns mistakenly transferred money