The theater will cover an area of 13,000 square meters in Dam Tri Lake
More than US$1.6 million has been earmarked for a project to restore a century-old floating market in the Mekong Delta with a view to leveraging the region’s waterway ecological tourism potential
An ongoing exhibit by famed Danish architect Hans Peter Hagens in HCMC and Hanoi highlights Vietnamese floating houses, which he hopes to adopt in similar houses in Denmark.
- Why are English language centers facing manpower shortages after the pandemic in Vietnam?
- Vietnam asks Netflix to block South Korean TV drama ‘Little Women’ over history distortions
- Water level of Vietnam's Mekong River forecast to reach four-year high
- Police search for driver who escaped car pile-up in Vietnam’s Nha Trang
- Authorities in Vietnam’s Central Highlands scratch heads over former leader’s farm built amidst nature reserve