The Ho Chi Minh City tourism department gifted him a return flight ticket as an apology for the unfortunate incident
‘What I’m giving here is just a little bit of good luck for less fortunate people’
Valentine’s Day is only two days ahead of the Lunar New Year
Charitable groups have been conducting a variety of programs to assist homeless people and poor children
Students of elementary schools and middle schools across Ho Chi Minh City are sending wishes and appreciation to their teachers on the occasion of National Teachers’ Day (November 20).
Add it to the long list of ways the People’s Committee in Hoa Nhon Commune connects with its citizens
Unlike previous years, the market for gift baskets meant for the upcoming Tet (traditional Lunar New Year) has heated up quite early.
A man in the Mekong Delta province of Tra Vinh has spent 14 years hunting for promotional gifts and has earned a total of several billion dong, with VND one billion equivalent to US$47,068, in the process.
During the five days of the Lunar New Year from Jan 30, Hanoi-based Bach Mai Hospital admitted four intellectuals with high social positions, who suffered alcohol poisoning from liquor gifted on the occasion of Tet, with one fatality.
The Dec 27 charity gift wrapping session by Dong A University in Da Nang City set a Vietnam Record Organization (VietKings) record for the largest number of wrappers who performed the task in the shortest of time.
- Language teachers bemoan about extended school closure in COVID-19-hit Vietnam
- Woman gets overgrown breasts off her chest with surgery in Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh City plans to extend school break till April because of COVID-19
- Wanted Vietnamese man who fled to China turns self in over COVID-19 fear
- Man sentenced to death for murdering, robbing GrabBike driver in Ho Chi Minh City
- Couple runs red light, knocks down policeman in Hanoi
- ‘I am safe’: Vietnam preps campaign to boost tourism post-COVID-19
- China reports drop in coronavirus cases; scientists warn virus may spread easily
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – February 20
- Ho Chi Minh City’s new Eastern Bus Station to open in late April