The Ho Chi Minh City tourism department gifted him a return flight ticket as an apology for the unfortunate incident
‘What I’m giving here is just a little bit of good luck for less fortunate people’
Valentine’s Day is only two days ahead of the Lunar New Year
Charitable groups have been conducting a variety of programs to assist homeless people and poor children
Students of elementary schools and middle schools across Ho Chi Minh City are sending wishes and appreciation to their teachers on the occasion of National Teachers’ Day (November 20).
Add it to the long list of ways the People’s Committee in Hoa Nhon Commune connects with its citizens
Unlike previous years, the market for gift baskets meant for the upcoming Tet (traditional Lunar New Year) has heated up quite early.
A man in the Mekong Delta province of Tra Vinh has spent 14 years hunting for promotional gifts and has earned a total of several billion dong, with VND one billion equivalent to US$47,068, in the process.
During the five days of the Lunar New Year from Jan 30, Hanoi-based Bach Mai Hospital admitted four intellectuals with high social positions, who suffered alcohol poisoning from liquor gifted on the occasion of Tet, with one fatality.
The Dec 27 charity gift wrapping session by Dong A University in Da Nang City set a Vietnam Record Organization (VietKings) record for the largest number of wrappers who performed the task in the shortest of time.
- COVID-19 in Vietnam: Additional local infections, imported case, deaths
- Saigon to fine maskless people in public from August 5
- Monsoon rain to lash Vietnam this week
- Vietnam reports second-largest daily hike in COVID-19 cases with 43 new patients
- Vietnam's COVID-19 count increases to 672
- 8 more hospitals capable of conclusive coronavirus test in Saigon
- Hanoi man suffers memory loss after hit by falling wheelbarrow
- Vietnamese doctor arrested for allegedly poisoning grandson with rodenticide
- Support pours in for virus-hit Da Nang
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News — August 5