The graveyard has been the burial ground for 28 fetuses and counting
Nguyen Tien Xuan, 81, has spent more than a decade helping 336 families find the final resting sites of the family members they lost during the American war in Vietnam
She lives 120km away from where her son was laid to rest and it took her 3.5 decades to be able to visit his grave
The number of visitors, including foreigners, to general Vo Nguyen Giap’s resting place in Quang Binh province soared during Tet days.
- Bad traffic a roadblock to tourism in Vietnam: expat
- Vietnamese fisherwomen rake in big bucks with local sea worms
- Ho Chi Minh City beauty crowned Miss Universe Vietnam 2019
- Why did Vietnam’s largest conglomerate sell off retail arm?
- Traffic police chiefs suspended over ‘protection money’ allegation in southern Vietnam
- Police conclude investigation into death of boy locked in school bus in Hanoi
- 45 beauties compete in Miss Universe Vietnam’s semifinal round
- Vietnam whip Cambodia to take on Indonesia in SEA Games men’s football finale
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – December 7
- Mekong Delta man turns discarded cans into kids’ toys