The graveyard has been the burial ground for 28 fetuses and counting
Instead of performing solemn burial rites, a number of residents in Ho Chi Minh City choose to discreetly bury their deceased relatives around their homes in residential areas, which vexes their neighbors and poses worrying health hazards
Several veterans have devoted their entire lives to tending the final resting place of war martyrs in central Quang Tri province, and have been steadfast in the combat against tomb raiding.
- Bad traffic a roadblock to tourism in Vietnam: expat
- Vietnamese fisherwomen rake in big bucks with local sea worms
- Why did Vietnam’s largest conglomerate sell off retail arm?
- Traffic police chiefs suspended over ‘protection money’ allegation in southern Vietnam
- 45 beauties compete in Miss Universe Vietnam’s semifinal round
- Police conclude investigation into death of boy locked in school bus in Hanoi
- Vietnam whip Cambodia to take on Indonesia in SEA Games men’s football finale
- Ho Chi Minh City beauty crowned Miss Universe Vietnam 2019
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – December 7
- Mekong Delta man turns discarded cans into kids’ toys