The graveyard has been the burial ground for 28 fetuses and counting
Instead of performing solemn burial rites, a number of residents in Ho Chi Minh City choose to discreetly bury their deceased relatives around their homes in residential areas, which vexes their neighbors and poses worrying health hazards
Several veterans have devoted their entire lives to tending the final resting place of war martyrs in central Quang Tri province, and have been steadfast in the combat against tomb raiding.
- Vietnam records zero coronavirus infections for 1st time in 10 days
- Two COVID-19 patients die aged 33 and 47 in Vietnam
- COVID-19 cases continue to climb in Da Nang
- Japan’s AEON apologizes after rats found on food counter at Saigon mall
- New storm front to cause downpours in southern Vietnam this week
- Eight-year-old boy among six new coronavirus cases in Vietnam
- Man behind Vietnam’s Bluezone contact-tracing app explains how it works
- Is it raining yet?
- Vietnamese men nabbed for organizing illegal entry of 44 Chinese
- Another COVID-19 patient dies in Vietnam