Some homestays had to lower prices down to US$1 per night per person
Some so-called homestay hosts have no interaction with their guests despite sharing the same house
If you are planning to take a trip to northern Vietnam, why not spend a homestay holiday in a town which boasts astounding landscape, an idyllic lifestyle and ethnic cultural features?
An ecological tourism complex outside Ho Chi Minh City has emerged as a perfect choice for tourists who look for outdoor experiences like jungle trekking, homestays, and fruit and vegetable picking
A Vietnamese music lecturer shares with Tuoi Tre (Youth) newspaper her long-lasting homestay experience together with her compatriots in Japan late last year
Three French students in veterinary medicine are staying with local households in the Mekong Delta province of Dong Thap to exchange experience in cattle and poultry farming and medical care.
- Vietnamese female teacher faints after facing physical aggression from group of middle-schoolers
- 600-meter street section expansion in Ho Chi Minh City incomplete after 22 years
- Does Ho Chi Minh City police’s drunk driving curbing campaign indirectly hinder night-time economy?
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News — December 6
- University in Ho Chi Minh City says will dismiss students caught selling sex 4 times