About 66 percent of surveyed Japanese firms operating in Vietnam said they are considering business expansion in the Southeast Asian country, according to a survey recently announced by the Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO)
A future in which it is difficult to tell man and machine apart could soon become reality, scientists say, after recent robotic breakthroughs in Japan
The papers published by Haruko Obokata in the scientific journal Nature in January detailed simple ways to reprogramme mature animal cells back to an embryonic-like state, allowing them to generate many types of tissues
Want to profit from business while helping your community? A new trend called social enterprises may help
Though only 60% of them profited last year, almost all Japanese-owned businesses in Vietnam said they plan to expand their businesses in the Southeast Asian country
A joint venture named An Phu Lacue, which will be in charge of executing Da Lat’s “miraculous village” project, has been established by the famous Japanese vegetable company Lacue in collaboration with the Vietnamese vegetable company An Phu Da Lat.
The produce from the 60,000 salad green seedlings grown in Da Lat by the famous Japanese vegetable company Lacue will be exported directly to European and Asian countries.
Of all the issues that a new governor of a US state has to confront, one line in school textbooks would hardly appear to be the stuff of international showdowns.
About 20 of them will set up their first bases in the southern part of Vietnam, mostly in the Mekong Delta, and in the Central Highlands city of Da Lat, to make use of the abundant local agricultural resources and previously unprocessed agro waste for higher added-value products
Japanese drum group Dadadadan Tenko puts a modern spin on traditional music
- Four Chinese men escape from COVID-19 quarantine camp in southern Vietnam
- One killed, another critically injured after riding motorbike in automobile lane in Saigon
- Migrant workers pay daily rent for cheap Vietnamese version of ‘capsule hotel’
- 5 dead, 35 injured as sleeper bus plunges off cliff in Vietnam’s Central Highlands
- Ho Chi Minh City to charge car drivers entering downtown areas in 2021-25
- Three die, two hospitalized after allegedly eating ‘heartbreak grass’ in Vietnam
- Start-up hub: Vietnam's young invest ideas in Ho Chi Minh City
- Vietnam PM asks for long-term stimulus plan to counter COVID-19 impact
- Ten million kids 'may never return to school' after virus
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – July 13