The reckless parking blocked a locomotive on its way to taking a reverse
There were no casualties, but financial damage has yet to be calculated
Vietnam’s first steam locomotive to be brought back to life in over half a century and to be tapped into for tourism had a smooth trial run on Sunday morning.
A team of engineers and workers in the southern province of Binh Duong late last month completed their lengthy, painstaking restoration of a steam locomotive which will soon be used for tourism.
- Social distancing mandate remains in place in Ho Chi Minh City through September
- In Hanoi neighborhood, authorities make vaccine refusers sign legal responsibility forms
- Vietnamese woman suffers paracetamol poisoning following neighbor’s treatment advice
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News — September 16
- Vietnam logs 10,489 additional COVID-19 cases