A large number of poor migrant workers in Ho Chi Minh City have got no plans to return to their hometown for get-togethers during Tet (traditional Vietnamese Lunar New Year,) which is less than two months away.
Hanoi authorities have approved a plan to organize fireworks shows at 30 different locations on the Eve of the upcoming Tet (Lunar New Year) holiday
During the total lunar eclipse, light beams into Earth's shadow, filling it with a coppery glow that gives it a red hue.
In China, the horse is traditionally associated with loyalty and energy, and is considered the second-most popular animal sign of the zodiac, after the dragon.
In the face of economic slowdown, the price of imported beer from Belgium, Germany, Holland, England, and France, 3 – 4 times higher than local beer, is losing market shares as customers tend to buy cheaper products.
- Vietnam stops checking COVID-19 testing, vaccination papers at airports
- The shortcut generation in Vietnam
- Thousands mourn Vietnamese Zen master Thich Nhat Hanh at funeral in Hue
- Officers remove 25kg python from house ceiling in Ho Chi Minh City
- Vietnam Airlines to resume regular flights to UK, France, Germany, Russia