The U.S. veteran provided the coordinates and images of the mass burial pit in Binh Dinh Province
The 64 soldiers perished protecting Gac Ma Reef in Vietnam's Truong Sa Archipelago in 1988
He visited the Po Hen memorial for martyrs who lost their lives during the 1979 northern border war
Bamboo Airways looks to bring its fleet size to 22 planes in 2019 and to 30 planes by 2023
Nguyen Tien Xuan, 81, has spent more than a decade helping 336 families find the final resting sites of the family members they lost during the American war in Vietnam
She lives 120km away from where her son was laid to rest and it took her 3.5 decades to be able to visit his grave
Defying all post-war pains and sufferings, the invalids choose to live a positive and happy life
Over the past ten years, a school guard in central Vietnam’s Quang Nam Province has written thousands of letters in search of relatives of war martyrs buried at a local cemetery, which he voluntarily tends.
A local artisan on Friday showcased his three maps created with the soil fetched from war veteran cemeteries in 63 cities and provinces the country over.
Over the past many years, the 27-7 guest house in Quang Tri province and the staff there have provided shelter and invaluable assistance to war martyrs’ relatives who come all the long way to visit their loved ones’ graves or continue the long-running search for their remains or anonymous tombs.
- Why are English language centers facing manpower shortages after the pandemic in Vietnam?
- Vietnam asks Netflix to block South Korean TV drama ‘Little Women’ over history distortions
- Water level of Vietnam's Mekong River forecast to reach four-year high
- Police search for driver who escaped car pile-up in Vietnam’s Nha Trang
- Authorities in Vietnam’s Central Highlands scratch heads over former leader’s farm built amidst nature reserve