A graduate student in Vietnam can pay to have a thesis written with no-plagiarism guarantee
This man takes shoe shining to a whole new level
A young ethnic minority man, who has obtained a master’s degree in the U.S., is dedicated to promoting his community’s culture and tapping into his hometown’s tourism potentials.
A female master’s degree holder in agriculture has worked hard to turn her long-cherished dream of producing organic rice into reality and helped farmers in her hometown successfully adopt the model.
- Young woman held for offering $5,000 sex tour in Vietnam
- Vietnam adds more than 100 domestic coronavirus infections in one day
- Vietnamese labor authorities propose deportation of illegal foreign migrant workers
- Vietnamese man gets death sentence for arson that killed three
- 12 coronavirus checkpoints come into play at Ho Chi Minh City’s entrances