A graduate student in Vietnam can pay to have a thesis written with no-plagiarism guarantee
This man takes shoe shining to a whole new level
A young ethnic minority man, who has obtained a master’s degree in the U.S., is dedicated to promoting his community’s culture and tapping into his hometown’s tourism potentials.
A female master’s degree holder in agriculture has worked hard to turn her long-cherished dream of producing organic rice into reality and helped farmers in her hometown successfully adopt the model.
- Smog and polluted air choke Ho Chi Minh City
- Video of foreigners performing bike stunts in Hanoi catches netizens’ attention
- Malaysian investor to supply 2,000 luxury apartments in Ho Chi Minh City
- Vietnamese billionaires increasingly seek foreign capital resources
- Idécaf’s second-hand fair draws huge attention in Ho Chi Minh City