The iconic chapel has been an inspiration for Vietnamese artists and photographers
A Buddhist meditation monastery that overlooks Bai Tu Long Bay, a lookalike and neighbor of UNESCO-recognized Ha Long Bay in northern Vietnam, offers visitors worthy experiences and peace of mind
Quang Nam province has recently proposed recognizing the Dong Duong Buddhist Monastery, one of the country's Champa ruins, as a special national relic for better preservation.
- Vietnamese farmers downbeat over tumbling Thai jackfruit prices
- Downpour accompanied by hail sinks streets in Ho Chi Minh City
- Operator of Ho Chi Minh City’s first metro line facing halt of operations
- Teachers go six months without paychecks in north-central Vietnam
- Vietnam Airlines licensed to operate extended flight range