The iconic chapel has been an inspiration for Vietnamese artists and photographers
A Buddhist meditation monastery that overlooks Bai Tu Long Bay, a lookalike and neighbor of UNESCO-recognized Ha Long Bay in northern Vietnam, offers visitors worthy experiences and peace of mind
Quang Nam province has recently proposed recognizing the Dong Duong Buddhist Monastery, one of the country's Champa ruins, as a special national relic for better preservation.
- Young woman held for offering $5,000 sex tour in Vietnam
- Vietnam’s Lam Dong Province pulls down unauthorized mansion
- Ho Chi Minh City installs 12 coronavirus checkpoints at entrances
- Vietnam adds more than 100 domestic coronavirus infections in one day
- 31 million doses of Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine committed for Vietnam this year: health ministry