The iconic chapel has been an inspiration for Vietnamese artists and photographers
A Buddhist meditation monastery that overlooks Bai Tu Long Bay, a lookalike and neighbor of UNESCO-recognized Ha Long Bay in northern Vietnam, offers visitors worthy experiences and peace of mind
Quang Nam province has recently proposed recognizing the Dong Duong Buddhist Monastery, one of the country's Champa ruins, as a special national relic for better preservation.
- Downtown bar on fire in Ho Chi Minh City
- Four children suffer anaphylaxis after COVID-19 vaccination in northern Vietnam
- Over 13,000 new coronavirus cases, 137 fatalities reported in Vietnam
- Vietnam seals Vero Cell COVID-19 vaccine batch following 4th post-vaccination death
- Vietnam’s famed Highlands Coffee chain sued for 5-month unpaid rents