The Vietnamese capital is amongst the 66 newly-admitted members of the UNESCO-recognized Creative City Network
Myanmar - where communications were tightly controlled by the former military junta - is one of the world's last telecoms frontiers, with just a small minority of the 53 million population having a mobile phone.
Viettel Global last year lost the bid for a telecom license in Myanmar to Telenor of Norway and Ooredoo of Qatar
A successful businesswoman has run a network gathering entrepreneurs in various fields who offer their young, inexperienced counterparts unconditional orientation and mentoring.
An 18-year-old girl committed suicide on July 1, shortly after failing to ask her former classmate to remove a photo in which he had attached her face to a pretty girl wearing a wide-collared shirt and posted it on a social network.
- Concurrence of rain, high tide causes misery on Ho Chi Minh City streets
- Typhoon Noru among strongest storms to hit Vietnam in 20 years
- Typhoon Noru weakens after wreaking havoc in central Vietnam
- Foreign director fires Vietnamese workers with ‘scissors by neck’ image
- Vietnam downgrades Typhoon Noru to tropical storm, but warns of flood risks