Da Nang City’s 2021 New Year Festival will be held from December 30 to January 3
Simple but efficient marketing campaigns, with minimal costs, are what Vietnamese small-sized companies and household businesses use to burnish the image of their brands
An article on the American news website Huffington Post published Monday introduced “cao lau,” an iconic dish from UNESCO-recognized Hoi An Ancient Town in central Vietnam’s Quang Nam Province
Over several decades, Vietnam’s signature dishes of “pho”, “bun bo Hue”, and “hu tieu”, have varied dramatically in different localities, but they still retain their unique core.
The Vietnam Record Book Center recently filed “Cao lau,” Hoi An’s famous noodle dish, for recognition by the Asian Record Organization.
Sagami, a newly-launched instant noodle product of Masan Group - accidentally or not - is also the name of a Japanese condom brand
- Delivery hero catches toddler falling from high-rise apartment building in Hanoi
- Two cars with same plate number seized after encounter on Hanoi street
- Long-standing supermarket brand Big C renamed in Vietnam
- Vietnamese teacher jailed for molesting, having sex with ninth graders
- Residents help catch armed bank robbers in southern Vietnamese province