The adoptees hope to find closure by reuniting with their birth parents
The excessive use of smart devices has negatively affected their schoolwork and health
The victim is at risk of miscarriage
Kids keep marveling at the new world which unfolds before their eyes during tours designed by their own parents
Many parents say they do not know what to do upon knowing of their children getting access to porn sites
A young man is devoted to helping parents of autistic children better relate and communicate with them as part of innovative therapies.
A recent social survey by an ethnology and anthropology research association in Ho Chi Minh City reveals an alarming fact: up to 78% of kids under six years old use digital device.
A number of Vietnamese people have chosen to take their newborns to neighboring countries for vaccination considering the current dire shortage of local vaccines against childhood diseases.
Under the draft law on Social Insurance, husbands who pay social insurance fee will take paternity leave starting from 2015.
- Historic downpour sinks many parts of Ho Chi Minh City
- Vietnam announces coronavirus recoveries, deaths, new local cases
- Vietnam detects 37 new coronavirus cases, including Filipino
- Vietnam’s 135-yo cathedral demolished to make way for replacement
- Cost of two-week quarantine in Saigon hotels averages $583
- Saigon bus attendant attacked for asking passenger to turn music down
- Vietnamese province gets tough on officials showing oversight in COVID-19 control
- Vietnam urges citizens to install contact-tracing app
- Vietnamese inmate captured in Hanoi after three months on the lam
- 45 illegal foreigners detected in south-central Vietnamese province