The proposed threshold is VND2 million ($86) higher than the current level
TAG: personal income tax
Property sellers have been underreporting revenues from property sales to dodge heavy taxes
- Vietnamese female teacher faints after facing physical aggression from group of middle-schoolers
- 600-meter street section expansion in Ho Chi Minh City incomplete after 22 years
- Does Ho Chi Minh City police’s drunk driving curbing campaign indirectly hinder night-time economy?
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News — December 6
- Vietnam’s aviation sector grows as economy develops: Emirates GM