Do Nguyen Anh Thu’s lack of sight in no way overshadows her talent and robust passion for music
A piano recently placed at the campus of a Ho Chi Minh City university has offered boundless joy and relaxation to its students
World-renowned Vietnamese-Canadian pianist Dang Thai Son, whose performance last night opened the ongoing International Piano Festival, shared his happiness to be performing at home and helping local students with their studies.
The 450-seat hall of the HCMC Conservatory of Music on November was filled with Vietnamese, German and Japanese audiences who came for the show “Autumn Dreams” by pianist Mari Terada who is well related to the three countries
Slim V switched from training to become an orthodox pianist to becoming an innovative DJ and composer in electro music fused with other genres.
- Vietnamese foreign language center owes teachers’ payment for two years
- Ho Chi Minh City detects nearly 150 domestic coronavirus cases, its largest-ever daily count
- Vietnam police hand over wanted man to South Korea
- Ho Chi Minh City suspends public transport, including app-based cars, to curb COVID-19 spread
- Porter at Saigon’s largest wholesale market has positive rapid COVID-19 test result