Business Korea reported this week that LG was looking to sell off its smartphone plant in Hai Phong for over 100 billion Korean won
The garden contains more than 100 different species of plants.
The company's 800 employees have been temporarily suspended in light of the incident
The cluster costs US$141.9 million and has the capacity of 100 megawatt peak
A solar power system with the capacity of up to 1.3 megawatts has been used to supply energy to the plant
Around 1,000 workers perished during the construction of an almost 70-year-old hydroelectric plant, which is secluded in a Da Lat valley and still operating today
According to report, the upgraded project, worth around US$1.8-2 billion more, will have a capacity of about 8.5-9 million tons of crude oil per year compared to the current 6.5 million tone, and will take 60- 78 months to be completed.
These days, people in Ho Chi Minh City are again chasing after plants yielding “miracle fruits” for both their ornamental and purportedly medicinal use.
Three workers of a hydropower plant in central Vietnam were struck dead by lightning while they were taking shelter at their workplace from a thunderstorm on Friday evening
Recent surveys have identified new populations of some threatened species in northern Vietnam’s Son La Province, including a critically endangered flowering plant, which only has some 50 individuals left in the world
- No COVID-19 quarantine for fully vaccinated int’l visitors to Vietnam from November: proposed new rule
- First-ever suspected COVID-19 case reported on Vietnam’s furthest island commune
- China locks down city of four million over COVID-19 cases
- Steel company found discharging untreated waste into environment in southern Vietnam
- An additional 4,411 COVID-19 cases detected in Vietnam