Prof. Duong Quang Trung has been appointed research chair of the UK’s Royal Academy of Engineering
The professor said her name ‘sounds like an insult’
He drew his last breath at his home in Hanoi at around 3:30 pm on Sunday
The professor won support from the private school’s board of directors but failed to meet what is said to be rigid regulations by the higher education law
An American history professor, who is also a devout Buddhist, is impressed by the unique Vietnamese culture, Buddhism and amiable Vietnamese people, whom she also finds to be always in a hurry
A Vietnamese female professor has devoted her life to science, particularly to the research and development of premium paint and waterproofing products
Revered Vietnamese intelligence general Pham Xuan An, whose double life has been depicted in American historian Larry Berman’s books, will be highlighted in a television series and a movie.
94-year-old professor Tran Van Khe has spent his life traveling the world to lecture on, perform, and promote traditional Vietnamese music.
German professor Ute Meta Bauer is set to give a talk on contemporary art at HCMC University of Social Sciences and the Humanities later today, Nov 2.
Prof. Ngo Vinh Long, from Maine University in the US, stresses that history teaching should aim for accuracy and depth, and start with commoners, if Vietnam is to improve its history education and arouse students’ interest in the subject.
- Police bust condom recycling facility in southern Vietnam
- One killed, one injured in Ho Chi Minh City hotel fire
- Vietnam's investment ministry proposes banning personal offshore investment
- New ride-hail app in Vietnam lets customers bargain with drivers
- Vietnamese painting sold at nearly $1 million in France
- Hanoi public hospital’s executives arrested for price gouging of medical equipment
- Tree falls on Saigon street, kills motorcyclist
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News — September 26
- High-profile real estate projects on sale in Ho Chi Minh City amidst COVID-19
- Vietnamese girl blackmailed into sex by ‘boyfriend’ she met online