Photos of a rare muntjac individual were spotted by hidden cameras
The State Bank of Vietnam is buying foreign currencies from the local market to increase the national foreign exchange reserves, a move it stopped for five months
A project worth US$500,000 has begun to restore the Lang Sen Wetland Reserve in southern Vietnam’s Long An Province, the reserve management announced on Monday.
Over the last 20 years, a nationally recognized historical relic and scenic spot in southern Vietnam’s Kien Giang Province has fallen into oblivion and suffered untold damage from adjacent quarries and cement plants
The stability of the local financial market has enabled the State Bank of Vietnam to buy US$4 billion for the national foreign exchange reserve, the chief of the central bank has said
HCMC People’s Committee has recently given its nod to the project to build an overhead road at the UNESCO-recognized Can Gio Biosphere Reserve.
- Vietnamese man who had 200lb tumor removed dies
- Stunning moss-covered rocks in central Vietnam lure crowds of visitors
- Business travelers rate Vietnam’s Noi Bai airport best in the world
- Police investigating report of rider lying on motorbike, speeding on expressway in Hanoi
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News — February 21