Photos of a rare muntjac individual were spotted by hidden cameras
The State Bank of Vietnam is buying foreign currencies from the local market to increase the national foreign exchange reserves, a move it stopped for five months
A project worth US$500,000 has begun to restore the Lang Sen Wetland Reserve in southern Vietnam’s Long An Province, the reserve management announced on Monday.
Over the last 20 years, a nationally recognized historical relic and scenic spot in southern Vietnam’s Kien Giang Province has fallen into oblivion and suffered untold damage from adjacent quarries and cement plants
The stability of the local financial market has enabled the State Bank of Vietnam to buy US$4 billion for the national foreign exchange reserve, the chief of the central bank has said
HCMC People’s Committee has recently given its nod to the project to build an overhead road at the UNESCO-recognized Can Gio Biosphere Reserve.
- 61 of Vietnam’s 211 new coronavirus infections recorded in Ho Chi Minh City
- Grassroots-level deputy military commander loses position after drinking, assaulting traffic police in Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh City targets to vaccinate two-thirds of population by year-end
- 2,000 workers at Saigon’s foreign firm tested after detection of coronavirus patient
- Vietnam among 92 countries to receive Pfizer–BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine from US: embassy