‘When I see someone lose something, I just think I am losing it. I feel anxious and sad’
A survey recently launched by one EU-funded tourism development program revealed that a mere 6% of the questioned international tourists choose to return to Vietnam due to poor tourism services, inconvenient transport and inadequate investment.
Nguyen Thi Thuat, who makes her living buying and selling scraps in Hanoi, always returns found money to owners, which once amounted to US$19,100.
- Former G.I., Vietnamese lover reunited in Saigon after 50 years apart
- Downpour leads to flooding, congestion in Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City advises citizens to shun dog meat
- Teenage boys nabbed for stealing British tourist’s handbag following attempted groping in Hoi An
- Nude women found offering erotic massage at Ho Chi Minh City parlors
- LGBT members join pride parade in Ho Chi Minh City
- Woman allegedly high on drugs swings from power lines in Vietnam
- Current and proposed UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Vietnam
- Trash floods Hanoi street after Mid-Autumn Festival celebrations
- Vietjet bashes rival flag carrier Vietnam Airlines over airfare listing row