The number of travelers decreased this year compared to last year due to the ongoing pandemic
The railway transport operator has faced cash shortage due to the high demand for ticket refunds
Both the Dutch and Vietnamese sides are arranging a flight to carry the defender home
The Civil Aviation Authority of Vietnam announced last week that 13 flights would be scheduled to bring home Vietnamese citizens from multiple countries
‘When I see someone lose something, I just think I am losing it. I feel anxious and sad’
A survey recently launched by one EU-funded tourism development program revealed that a mere 6% of the questioned international tourists choose to return to Vietnam due to poor tourism services, inconvenient transport and inadequate investment.
Nguyen Thi Thuat, who makes her living buying and selling scraps in Hanoi, always returns found money to owners, which once amounted to US$19,100.
- Vietnamese artists accused of raping British girl in Spain await arraignment: deputy minister
- Illegally-constructed buildings still standing in province in Vietnam's Mekong Delta
- Phan Thiet restaurant inspected after charging $192 for cooking service despite advance agreement with customers
- Vietnamese authorities determined to relocate seaside hotels in famous beach cities
- Hanoi streets flooded by massive rainstorm