The suspension began on Tuesday and will last until further notice
The wife and husband work at their shop and are ready to use their first-aid kit for anyone in need
A Hanoi transport official announced on Saturday that the city will not pilot bus routes for women only in a bid to combat sexual harassment on public means of transport for the time being.
- Director disappears after closing English centers across Vietnam, with wage, tuition unpaid
- Ho Chi Minh City to recover international tourism in early 2022
- Soc Trang, Ca Mau become new COVID-19 hotbeds in Vietnam’s Mekong Delta
- Closed karaoke bar catches fire in Ho Chi Minh City
- Hanoi man sentenced to 20 years in jail for murder at beer parlor