An artisan from the 100-year-old Ba Dai boat-crafting village in Lai Vung District, Dong Thap Province recreates xuong cui – a traditional Vietnamese canoe – as scale models.
- Director disappears after closing English centers across Vietnam, with wage, tuition unpaid
- Ho Chi Minh City to recover international tourism in early 2022
- Soc Trang, Ca Mau become new COVID-19 hotbeds in Vietnam’s Mekong Delta
- Closed karaoke bar catches fire in Ho Chi Minh City
- Hanoi man sentenced to 20 years in jail for murder at beer parlor