An anonymous account recently posted on a dark web forum that he was selling video footage from more than 200 CCTV cameras installed at local spas
Vietnam’s landscapes, resorts and cuisine have been honored multiple times during 2014 by international travel websites and organizations. Tuoi Tre News offers several of them for review.
The Six Senses Ninh Van Bay Resort in central Vietnam was mentioned in an article published Monday in the U.K.’s Huffington Post magazine as one of the world’s 10 most amazing places for a spa treatment
If you’re seeking both relaxation and a tingling massage, why not go for a fish massage, available at cafes and spas in Ho Chi Minh City?
- Girl falls to death at apartment building in Hanoi
- Vietnam’s daily local virus count drops by nearly 760 cases
- Vietnam logs nearly 8,400 new locally-acquired coronavirus infections
- Police discover 15 tigers at resident’s house in north-central Vietnam
- Owners of kindergartens rush to sell schools due to prolonged COVID-19 outbreak in Vietnam